8R - Your world.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
8R - Your world.

Create your own country.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Davdanther

Davdanther
Admin

Hi, L-Dogar!

This is Dacidonia speaking!

How will we decide what resources everyone has? Neutral

https://8rworldgame.board-directory.net

2Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Re: Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:27 pm

manbob10

I do not know
Maybe if we all start with 10 of each resource we can make more of each resource through mines and things otherwise we will just run out of resource.The idea could be to take over the world or to be a rich country with lots of money or even to be mercenaries fighting wars for monitery gains, it can be up to the player what to do. We can compile a price list of how much of each resource everything costs to build.

3Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Re: Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:06 am

ldogg

ldogg

I agree with Tom all start with 10(maybe more) and more could be created. I also think we should use a different forum as my country doesn't want this many chats. We could also use a dice to help find out possible outcomes like( dacedonia rolled a 3 meaning they find oil in the sea.) p.s. That is made up Daniel you don't get the oil

4Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Re: Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:15 am

manbob10

The dice would not work because someone could lie about what roll they get for instance dacedonia rolled a six and found wood but then said they rolled a 3 and found oil in the sea, and we have no way of stopping this

5Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Re: Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Davdanther

Davdanther
Admin

We roll at Schooooooool? afro

6Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Re: Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:38 pm

manbob10

In over 3 weeks?????

7Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Re: Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:38 pm

manbob10

I want to play now!

8Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Re: Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:40 pm

manbob10

Also we need to stop using Daniel as an example, for example if Daniel started doing that to you then you would be upset

9Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Re: Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Davdanther

Davdanther
Admin

Me too but we need to do something ....
I think we need more people... bounce i iz so exited

e.g manbob

10Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Re: Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:29 pm

ldogg

ldogg

I would love to start now but we need to finish the admin first so if we started now and I wanted to build the Eiffel tower but I didn't know what recourses to use or where those recourse would work plus can we really only play with three Question

11Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Re: Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:52 am

manbob10

Yes but 3 weeks is to long

12Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Empty Re: Hi, L-Dogar! Resources Question! Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:52 am

manbob10

Eg Daniel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum